วันพุธที่ 28 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2554

Your Love Is Extravagant - Passion of Christ/ Casting Crowns

Your Love Is Extravagant - Passion of Christ/ Casting Crowns Video Clips. Duration : 4.10 Mins.


Song: Your Love is Extravagant By: Casting Crowns Lyrics: Your love is extravagant Your friendship, it is intimate I feel I'm moving to the rhythm of Your grace Your fragrance is intoxicating in the secret place Cause Your love is extravagant Chorus: Spread wide in the arms of Christ there's a love that covers sin No greater love have I ever known; You considered me a friend Capture my heart again Your love is extravagant Your friendship, it is intimate I feel I'm moving to the rhythm of Your grace Your fragrance is intoxicating in the secret place Your love is extravagant Spread wide in the arms of Christ there's a love that covers sin No greater love have I ever known; You considered me a friend Spread wide in the arms of Christ there's a love that covers sin No greater love have I ever known; You considered me a friend Capture my heart again Your love is extravagant Your friendship, it is intimate ----------------------------------- This is a fan-video I made with scenes from The Passion of the Christ, because it shows both the immense suffering and the unparalleled love of our Lord Saviour. I have left out the overly-violent parts since I know many people - me included- cannot bear to watch them. :)

Tags: Your, love, extravagant, casting, crowns, Jesus, Christ, God, Passion, of, the, Cristo, Holy, Spirit, Lord, Saviour

ป้ายกำกับ : aqua bac aquaclear อวาเคลียร์

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น