วันอังคารที่ 9 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Favorite Perfumes

Favorite Perfumes Tube. Duration : 6.77 Mins.


Get my Music on iTunes: www.itunes.com Get a Johnny Boy T-shirt!: www.johnnyboyxo.spreadshirt.com Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com Myspace: www.myspace.com Check out my Other Channel: www.youtube.com A Video showing a little bit of my Favorite Perfumes! I Own over 60! But heres some of my Favorites! Just a video for my fellow shop-a-holic's out there! XoXo Johnny Boy Items Mentioned: -Britney Spears Fantasy Perfume -Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Perfume -Paris Hilton Heiress -Paris Hilton Can Can -Paris Hilton Just Me -Paris Hilton Paris Hilton -Hilary Duff With Love DISCLAIMER: I am not affiliated with any of the companies or products that are mentioned in this video.

Keywords: johnnyboyxo, johnny, boy, lady, gaga, favorite, perfumes, perfume, fragrance, macys, boscovs, paris, hilton, just, me, heiress, britney, spears, midnight, fantasy, circus, hilary, duff, curious, victorias, secret, lovespell, blonde, tranny, blue, eyes, love, spell, endlesslove, starwberries, and, champagne, designer, fragrances, mist

เยี่ยมชมร้าน : อวาเคลียร์ aqua clear

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น