วันจันทร์ที่ 28 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

Fragrance of Dark Coffee (with vocals and lyrics)

Fragrance of Dark Coffee (with vocals and lyrics) Video Clips. Duration : 5.40 Mins.


Godot's orchestrated theme set to my original lyrics and sung by me. :) ========================= DOWNLOAD AN MP3 OF THE SONG WITHOUT THE HARSH ECHO HERE: www.mediafire.com ========================= I've always considered this song one of the most gorgeous musical pieces I've ever heard, so I wanted to try to write lyrics that reflected his story of pain and loss in an appropriate way. (I hope I succeeded!) I really do not do this beautiful song justice, but I hope you enjoy nonetheless. Sidenote: This was recorded with my old mic before I got a good one, so quality isn't as great as I'd like...but if the echo bothers you, just pretend it's being sung in an open-mic jazz club. ;) Gorgeous artwork by the talented Rem of www.blackmoontides.com. Please pay her art a visit! --- [[LYRICS:]] The fragrance is dark, bitter I feel all the sadness of the world In my soul as I drink down the pain I close my eyes and hear your voice out in the distance I see your sweet face out in the rain Seems so real I just want to reach out and embrace you Only if for a while I flee to a memory Of your arms around me Of your smile, your beauty, your love Cling to me now Murmur my name as we walk hand in hand and Release this pain in me Your smile gave me strength, splendor Your voice filled my heart with warmth and joy When I met you, you lit up my world You changed my life, showed me the beauty living around me Never had I known what love meant until you But you're gone And nothing's the same ...

Keywords: fragrance, of, dark, coffee, godot, godot's, theme, orchestra, lyrics, phoenix, wright, gyakuten, saiban, ace, attorney, music, adriana, adrisaurus

เยี่ยมชมร้าน : aqua bac

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น