วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 8 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

CANMAKE Collection/Review

CANMAKE Collection/Review Video Clips. Duration : 17.52 Mins.


Hi guys! I am down with a cold *cough cough. Since I'm cooped up at home I thought I might as well make a video for you guys ^ ^ Since a lot of you requested for my makeup collection. I thought it might be a better idea to group them according to brands and show them individually. It allows me to do a bit of review on each items and hopefully you will find it more helpful. Products mentioned: Eyes Eyeshadow Base (bad) Eye Nuance (round trio) in #24 & #20 Gradation Wink in #02 & #04 Powder Eyeliner in #02 Dark Brown Jewelstar Eyes in #11 #07 #5(unopened) #8(unopened) Gokunibi Mascara (unopened) Lips Melty Nude Lipstick in #04 (color swatches beautifully but appears too pale on my lips) Nudy Glow Lipgloss in #01 & #04 Candy Wrap Lip in #02 Cheeks Cheek Gradation in #06 (blush) & #04 (gift with purchase) Hair Fragrance Hair Oil (gift with purchase) *All products shown were purchased by me except for a couple of things that were gifts with purchase.

Keywords: canmake, makeup, collection, japanese, drug, store, beauty, cosmetics, nails, products, review, nudy, glow, melty, nude, lipstick, candy, wrap, lip, misskilakilastar

ร้านยาทาเล็บที่แนะนำ : aqua clear อควาพลัส

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น