วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 29 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Movember BEAUTY NEWS with Kandee

Movember BEAUTY NEWS with Kandee Tube. Duration : 15.82 Mins.


Late Breaking Beauty news for my beauties- new stuff that's cool, and old stuff I like! fight boring and get see where to get all this stuff at: www.kandeej.com my FACEBOOK www.facebook.com TWITTER: www.twitter.com My personal BLOGGY: www.kandeeland.com My other youtube channel www.youtube.com I'm gonna fill you in on all the latest cool things in beauty, from new self-tanners, to keep you glowing for the holidays, to letting everyone know about Movember before it's over, and latest from MAC makeup, and some other brands you may not have heard of that have some cool things, from all natural perfumes to fun ways to talk on your phone! (Because you know I always have to have something funny!) Here's some of the links for what I'm talking about, all links are on my blog too: 1. Sun-glasses With Moustaches www.sunstaches.com 2. Lip & Heart Shaped Mixing Palette http 3. Rachel Roy Eyeshadow Palette www.rachelroy.com 4. Crow Perfumes- safe, natural and healthy fragrance www.crowperfume.com 5. Shimmer Self-Tanner www.sungoddess.us 6. The Balm Shady Lady Palette #2 www.thebalm.com 7. The MAC Makeup Holiday Collection www.maccosmetics.com 8. Lauren Luke (panacea81) Brushes https 9. Pink old school phone receiver for cell phones www.nativeunion.com HOpe you had fun seeing some new things coming out, and maybe some older things that I just think are worthy of sharing! huge hugs and love, kandee

Tags: kandee, kandee johnson, kandeejohnson, beauty, news, beauty news, video, sunstaches, Makeup Haul, mac makeup, the balm, shady lady, moshi moshi, sun goddess, self tanner, mac holiday, rachel roy, rachel roy makeup, crow perfume, crystal powder, makeup mixing palette

ป้ายกำกับ : aqua bac วิตามินปลา aquaclear

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น