วันอังคารที่ 25 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Fan MV (YongSeo Couple Lovely Skinship 30-32)

Fan MV (YongSeo Couple Lovely Skinship 30-32) Tube. Duration : 3.23 Mins.


This is video skinship collection of yongseo couple. Song: Peace Love & Ice Cream (Younha) My peace, love, and ice cream the comfortable smile as you're fast asleep Am I dreaming? All of a sudden, I feel like you're going to talk of love... My love is ice cream when I see you sleeping. I want to sweetly, secretly kiss you, You, who makes my heart flutter. The fragrance that flies around in the wind A dazzling, beautiful day to you... LaLaLa~LaLa~LaLaLa~ I'll sing a song, so you can dream happy dreams, and that it will be by my side LaLaLa~LaLa~LaLaLa~ I will fill it with love, so when the sunshine embraces us, we can feel it together. My peace, love, and ice cream that that wind will blow far away my heart that is held in your embrace is filled to the brin with freedom. Forgetting the past today, freely to you.. LaLaLa~LaLa~LaLaLa~ I'll sing a song, so you can dream happy dreams, and that it will be by my side LaLaLa~LaLa~LaLaLa~ I will fill it with love, so when the sunshine embraces us, we can feel it together. So we can feel it together, so we can do it together. My peace, love, and ice cream, this comfortable feeling LaLaLa~LaLa~LaLaLa~LaLa~ My peace, love, and ice cream, these sweet whispers LaLaLa~LaLa~ Stay by my side forever like the first time LaLaLa~LaLa~LaLaLa~ I'll sing a song so you can dream happy dreams, and that it will be by my side. LaLaLa~LaLa~LaLaLa~ I will fill it with love, so when the sunshine embraces us, we can feel it together. Cr: lyric trans ...

Keywords: Fan, MV, Seohyun, Yonghwa

เกี่ยวข้องกับยาทาเล็บ : aquaplus วิตามินปลา

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น