วันพุธที่ 5 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

March Favourites

March Favourites Video Clips. Duration : 15.90 Mins.


Daily Vlogs: www.youtube.com Health Channel: www.youtube.com Website: www.gemsmaquillage.com Style Blog iknowwhatyouworethissummer.blogspot.com Twitter www.twitter.com Dailybooth: www.dailybooth.com Tumblr: bonheur.tumblr.com In this video I'm wearing Top from Primark Ring by Tiffany & Co Earrings from Accessorize Watch by Skaagen Bracelets from River Island, Dolly Bow Bow and Pandora Nailpolish is a the Bourjois one I mentioned For the makeup I am wearing here I will be uploading a getting ready video! I have included links for everything that is online, if there is no link for the item its either sold out or no longer on the website, you might find things in stores however! Seller I used for UV Lamp myworld.ebay.co.uk Seller I used for Seche Ultra-V myworld.ebay.co.uk ELF Mint Cream Nail Polish eyeslipsface.co.uk Bourjois Nail Polish tidd.ly Nail Rocks www.nailrock.com Clinique Mascara tidd.ly Murad Range tidd.ly Illamasqua Precision Ink - Glister www.illamasqua.com Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes Liner www.gurumakeupemporium.com Bourjois Blushes (16 and 74) tidd.ly St Tropez Illuminator tidd.ly Skindinavia Sprays www.skindinavia.com Babyliss wand http TIGI Urban Antidotes tidd.ly Paul Smith fragrance "Optimistic" not yet released. My Shellac Video www.youtube.com My Skindinavia Giveaway www.youtube.com My vlog including Paul Smith www.youtube.com FTC - The Bourjois Products, St Tropez Illuminator, Murad skincare, Skindinavia spray, Illamasqua liner and Paul Smith fragrances ...

Tags: gemma, gemsmaquillage, monthly, favourites, video, cosmetics, makeup, guru, beauty, hair, nails, fashion, style, bourjois, forever, MUFE, Illamasqua, Paul, Smith, Babyliss, TIGI, Skindinavia, St, Tropez, Murad, Clinique, Nail, Rocks, ELF, Seche, Ultra-V

ร้านแนะนำ : aquaplus aqua clear

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น