วันศุกร์ที่ 14 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Review: Gucci Envy Me

Review: Gucci Envy Me Video Clips. Duration : 6.03 Mins.


Thanks for SUBSCRIBING! Please be sure to COMMENT & RATE! What's your favorite fragrance? I often record my videos in multiples, usually five or six in one day. If I am wearing the same clothes or makeup in more than one video, that is why. I upload my videos out of order so that's why my hair and nails seem to change so often. This video was recorded some time prior to the day it was uploaded and so I may not remember what eye shadows or lip color I'm wearing. If this information is available it will be listed below. This review of Gucci Envy Me was requested by DreamGirlx9. Details: Envy Me $$$ varies Available at Sephora, Sephora.com, FragranceNet.com and anywhere else Gucci fragrances are sold. ---------------------------------------------------------- VLOG CHANNEL: youtube.com TWITTER: For weekly beauty and cosmetics giveaways; twitter.com BLOG: users.livejournal.com ---------------------------------------------------------- DISCLOSURE: This product was purchased by me.

Keywords: fragrance, perfume, eau, de, toilette, review, gucci, envy, me, dreamgirlx9, pinkiecharm

เยี่ยมชมร้าน : aqua bac วิตามินปลา อวาเคลียร์

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น